As you approach this charming cottage there is a pretty front forecourt garden with a paved terrace and seating area.
Ground floor ...
Once through the entrance door you are straight into a lovely very well equipped farmhouse style kitchen. There is a real rustic feel to this room with its stone flagged floor, original ceiling beam and a large original gritstone open fireplace which is fully functioning. From the kitchen there is a doorway through to a cosy comfortable lounge, which also has a large open fireplace. There is a bathroom with bath and shower attachment , toilet and wash basin.
First Floor ...
An open-plan staircase leads to the first floor which has two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a separate toilet.
East View Cottage includes ...
* Gas central heating / electricity.
* Two fully functioning original gritstone open fireplaces (one in the kitchen and one in the sitting room).
* Bed linen (duvets).
* TV /DVD / video player.
* Radio / CD player.
* Selection of DVDs / videos / books.
* Range cooker with a gas hob, two electric ovens and a grill.
* Microwave cooker.
* Fridge / freezer.
* Washing machine / clothes airer.
* Ironing board /iron.
* Travel cot / highchair / safety gates. (on request)
* Near to cottage on-road parking.
* Forecourt garden with garden furniture.
To book East View Cottage please contact Andrew or Karen
Phone: 01433 - 631076
Mobile: 07900 - 192838
We take a £50.00 deposit to confirm a booking and the balance is payable six weeks prior to the arrival date.
We accept debit cards at no extra cost. Credit cards are taken but we pass on an additional 4% to cover the cost of our card handler.
We respectfully ask that guests do not smoke inside the property.